Nestled between the beach and the bay on Newport Peninsula, this roughly 14,000 square foot custom home is in a league of its own. Situated on three contiguous lots, this home boasts 90 feet of bayfront presence with some of the most incredible views Orange County has to offer. Originally intended to be a remodel, the home was stripped down until only the pre-existing basement was left. Designed by renowned architect Robert Sinclair and with material finishes and furnishings selected by Blackband Design, every detail was painstakingly selected and engineered to create this one-of-a-kind work of art. Some of the unique features of the home include a salt water pool featuring infinity and zero edge sides with under water speakers, an 1,100 gallon aquarium, a subterranean living area featuring a gym, theater, bar and game room, and a bedroom suite with private elevator access that spans the entire third floor of the home.
- Square Footage: 12,710 Square Feet, 1,533 Square Foot Garage
- Location: Newport Peninsula
- Specifications: 5 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, Home Office, Theater, Game Room, 2 Bars, Home Gym
Built In Collaboration With
- Architect: Robert Sinclair
- Furnishings: Blackband Design
- Photographer: Ryan Garvin
Let's Work Together
We're ready to start working on your custom home. Are you?