Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is one short block from Corona Del Mar State Beach in the Flower Streets of Corona Del Mar. Designed by Brandon Architects with interior design by House of Morrison, the home features over 3,300 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. The main level of the home includes the great room, dining room, kitchen and main level bedroom, as well as two courtyards. The master wing on the second floor includes dual walk-in closets, a master balcony, an ensuite bathroom with skylight openings in the high ceiling, and is completely separate from the secondary ensuite bedrooms, laundry room and office. An elevator allows access to all levels of the home, including the rooftop deck and covered cabana, replete with a private bathroom and panoramic views.
- Square Footage: 3,380 square feet, attached 2-car garage
- Location: Flower Streets, Corona Del Mar
- Specifications: 4 Bedrooms, Office, 4 Full Bathrooms, 2 Powder Baths, Roof Deck, Cabana, Laundry Room, Courtyard, Elevator
Built In Collaboration With
- Architect: Brandon Architects
- Interior Design: House of Morrison
- Photographer: Chad Mellon
Let's Work Together
We're ready to start working on your custom home. Are you?